PS VITACHEAT Z05 FOR ENSO 3.65 ONLY !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS VITACHEAT Z05 FOR ENSO 3.65 ONLY !

PS VITACHEAT VER Z05 /OR VER 5 FOR ENSO3.65 CONSOLES ONLY !!!!!!!! BY FINALCHEAT !!!

SEARCH RANGE INCREASED TO 0x81000000- 0x89000000

Make sure your ps vita is on enso 3.65 before you install this and no this version will not work on enso 3.60 firmwares !

(DO NOT USE THIS ON A ENSO 3.60 VITA )

INSTALLATION either you just copy my files as they are to the directories you find them in or

vitacheat.suprx goes into → /ux0:/vitacheat/ put it in this folder
    Font folder goes into here as well → /ux0:/vitacheat/font/
    vitacheat.skprx goes into the → /ur0:/vitacheat/

in your ur0 tai folder please include the following line IN RED TEXT underneath the kernel section or use my config.txt file provided your choice

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
    # For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
    # changes to take place.
    # For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
    *KERNEL
    ur0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx

*ALL
    # henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
    *main
    ux0:tai/download_enabler.suprx
    # main is a special titleid for SceShell

Make sure that you do not have a config file in your UX0 tai folder .
    Because this cheat device runs on kernel meaning that the config file in the UR0 folder needs to run first .
    Just copy my files to the corresponding folders and restart your vita if you run into any problems !

RESTART YOUR VITA AFTER INSTALLATION AND EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK FINE !

DOWNLOAD

password is : PSVITACHEATZ05

Last edited by Borderlinez; 3 weeks ago.

Who's the developer for the plugin? I'm wanting to make sure I'm not unknowingly installing either v4 that's just retitled at v5, or a bit of malware that'll brick my console. I fell for it once before, so don't take it personal if I'm being overly cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoMage View Post
      Who's the developer for the plugin? I'm wanting to make sure I'm not unknowingly installing either v4 that's just retitled at v5, or a bit of malware that'll brick my console. I fell for it once before, so don't take it personal if I'm being overly cautious.
      It says by finalcheat all the way up ! the author

This is the real ver 5 of ps vita cheat and I have installed it on my 3.65 enso ps vita and it works without any issues .
      There was a ver 3 beta that was used on 3.65 enso because ver.4 wouldn't work and I know that ver.3 crashed a lot of consoles that is why i never posted it , I did test ver.3 and it does crash your console on some instances .
      This version here is for 3.65 enso only not 3.60 just 3.65 and if you put the files as I have released them into the corresponding folders and restart your vita it will work without any issues of crashing !

Comment

Working...
      X