PSVITA-CHEAT by Finalcheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSVITA-CHEAT by Finalcheat

Make sure that your vita is on enso 3.60 (this is only for enso 3.60 custom firmware users .

Ps vita cheat V360.z04 or version 4

Now people who want to make their own cheats for ps vita can do so with this cheat device .
    I have Enso installed on my Ps vita and this works great you can use with cartridges or mai dump or vpk files it is kernel based cheat device . really solid
    if you are using the older versions of henkaku meaning if you reboot your system you need to go to website each time you will have to google to find out for yourself .

DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by Borderlinez; 04-27-2018, 03:00 AM.

I saw you posting a hell lot of Cheats! I hope there are more coming!

But i some questions:

1. What is the button combination to open up the menu of this plugin ?
    2. Where to put the cheat txt files? (If this is similar to gohanmem)
    3. Is it possibe to request cheats for some games ? Looks like you are in contact with "Dask"

Comment

If you download the one posted with link DOWNLOAD then all the files are where they are suppose to be that is

your vita has to be running enso or henkaku seems like you are updated
      1. ftp into your vita
      2. open vitashell
      3. in my download you will see three folders
      4. while your are on ftp
      5. go to ur0 and make folder name it vitacheat in that folder transfer the vitacheat.skprx file
      6. in the ur0 folder go to the tai folder and first backup your config.txt file on your pc then transfer mine over yours (overwrite yours with mine)
      7. in the ux0 folder make a folder called vitacheat and put the vitacheat.suprx file there
      8. go to the ux0 folder and transfer that config.txt file that is there to your computer . when you do transfer you may notice that the file is still available important note the config.txt in ux0 /tai must be deleted .
      9. logout of vitashell and login into molecule shell and press the start button now press reload taihen config.txt that is make sure the kernel in ur0 reads from the config.txt that is in there .
      10. to call up vitacheat while in game press left shoulder+right on dpad.
      11. while in psvita cheat .. just begin playing a game any game the call the cheat menu Left trigger/should+right on dpad go to cheat list and press l3+up on dpad to make a psv file for that game .
      12. ftp into your vita again go to ux0/vitacheat/db and transfer that file to your desktop and insert cheats for any game you want providing that you change the game id according to that particular game you want cheats for , save the psv file,
      13. if you know which cheats you want you could activate them before you ftp that file by changing V0= cheat off and V1 = cheat on save it and transfer to the folder called db
      Last edited by Borderlinez; 09-13-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much Border

Tried this with Titan Souls and it worked perfect!
        If you have contact with Dask it would be great if you could ask him if he would make Cheats for the following Games :

Muramasa Rebirth
        Zen Pinball (Something like Infinite Ball etc)
        Duke Nukem 3D
        Bastion
        Superbeat Xonic (Autoplay would be awesome for the hard stages)

Thank you!

Edit: And i totally forgot Rogue Legacy!
        Last edited by Tsukasa; 09-17-2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Borderlinez View Post
          Now people who want to make their own cheats for ps vita can do so with this cheat device .
          I have Enso installed on my Ps vita and this works great you can use with cartridges or mai dump or vpk files it is kernel based cheat device . really solid
          if you are using the older versions of henkaku meaning if you reboot your system you need to go to website each time you will have to google to find out for yourself .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_125_1505314725056_855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_124_1505314759575_523[/ATTACH]

Source

DOWNLOAD
          EXCELLENT!

But am i guessing you need to have the old henkaku as you mentioned or does this work for those that boot straight into the exploit when they power on.

Hell hope so, been wanting to do vita codes for a while now.

i am ? to
          9. logout of vitashell and login into molecule shell and press the start button now press reload taihen config.txt that is make sure the kernel in ur0 reads from the config.txt that is in there

i cant see anything to change the path

scrap that, it doesnt support uncharted

is there any links to read up on how to make cheat codes using this, ive been able to make some codes both known and unknown searches but when it comes to pointers i cant seem to find anything on how to find them or even code types that it uses.
          Last edited by Retroboy; 09-21-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Weird stuff the maker of this great cheat device just removed all information about this on the web .. have no idea why ...
            this runs on kernel like cwcheat or cmf

you need to either delete or rename the config.txt file in ux0 so that it will read from the one that is in ur0 ... so replace the one you have in ur0 with mine and it will work.

download my files and everything will be fine ... i have henkaku enso permanent cfw .. and it works fine
            Last edited by Borderlinez; 09-21-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Weird stuff the maker of this great cheat device just removed all information about this on the web .. have no idea why ...
              this runs on kernel like cwcheat or cmf

you need to either delete or rename the config.txt file in ux0 so that it will read from the one that is in ur0 ... so replace the one you have in ur0 with mine and it will work.

download my files and everything will be fine ... i have henkaku enso permanent cfw .. and it works fine
              yea i had it working, just the first game i tried "uncharated" again not supported, wonder why because other cheat plugins didnt work on this game either.

gutted the owner has removed everything, its a nice little tool and i think with a few adjustments it could be better.

Whats your source for the codes your posting.

Comment

I don't why uncharted is not working for you but it works for me .
                could be because you are using the old henkaku ?
                you should switch to enso it is more updated and permanent .

Comment

I don't why uncharted is not working for you but it works for me .
                  could be because you are using the old henkaku ?
                  you should switch to enso it is more updated and permanent .
                  i am using enso to boot instantly on power up, it works with every other game i have tried so far.

im guessing its my version because it never worked with the trainers either.

Comment

That is very strange .. i have tested on these versions of uncharted game and the trainer and they worked just fine .
                    This psvita cheat device works on normal cart as well , don't know if I mentioned that .
                    What is your game version id ?

I have PCSD00001 AND VCAS34001 ARE THE SAME VERSIONS /

Comment

my version is PCSF00001 and yea i saw it worked for game cards, ive posted a few for Ninja Gaide Sigma Plus, will be adding more soon.

Comment

Hey guys! How do you find the pointer codes for the psv games?
                        I'm trying to create pointer codes for Gundam Breaker 3, already have the memory dumps, adresses and values.
                        Do you use some specific program?

Comment

at the moment there is no such tool, which is a shame because i have ran into a few games that i cant do because of this.

Comment

is there a tutorial on how to use the PSVITA FINALCHEAT ? how do i save code that i found in game ?

Comment

silverbret9
                            silverbret9
                            Newcomer
                            I use vita cheat in YS8, aldol health lv3, I search use 8bit
                            max hp 146 search $0000 816A9530 00000092
                            decre hp 106 search $0000 816A9530 0000006A
                            How can I make a infi hp cheat.

Comment

Working...
                            X