Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent Custom firmware for PS Vita

Latest release on the Ps vita scene
    Note that you must be on official firmware 3.60 for this to work . and have molecule shell running
    No more if you forgot to charge your Ps vita you must reinstall henkaku over and over .
    Install this and you are good to go, you can even spoof 3.65 official firmware to get on psn store as usual .
    instructions

↓→ Download
    Last edited by Borderlinez; 07-30-2017, 06:00 AM.

i am 50/50 with this, I like that my vita remains on ofw and i boot henkaku to load the exploit.

but thought sod it, installed and working like a charm.

would be nice if the firmware spoof updated automatically so users be warned you have to manually update the firmware version.

Comment

It is great news for the modding community because now someone will be able to make a more stable cheat device that can run on a solid custom firmware with reboot from the start if you should freeze during gameplay .
      i have already updated mines and you can login into psn by spoofing, . The henkaku settings menu looks great as very simple to use .
      but I get where you are coming from
      Last edited by Borderlinez; 07-31-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Borderlinez View Post
        It is great news for the modding community because now someone will be able to make a more stable cheat device that can run on a solid custom firmware with reboot from the start if you should freeze during gameplay .
        i have already updated mines and you can login into psn by spoofing, . The henkaku settings menu looks great as very simple to use .
        but I get where you are coming from

I have noticed, i litrally cacked my pants, but i was using the vita then had to go do something, the console then went into sleep mode and when i came back according to my system settings it was claiming to be on the latest firmware.

I thought ohhh crud its updated while in sleep mode.......

turned the system off and on again and luckily it handt.

but i had tested again and seen sometimes it would appear to be on the newer firmware without the cfw icon if left in sleep mode.

but yea i would love to see the improved cheat tools, ive tried all the ones so far and most are take too long and the other i can actually make codes with but its no good because it cant find the actual pointer.

off topic, ive been trying to sus the wii u out but for the life of me can never get gecko to connect, the other one tcpi jgecko i can but has no effect when applying already made cheats.

i have pulled my ps2 out of storage and been playing a lot recently and seen artemis was originally on ps2 and that it can make codes, but not sure which is the one i need to use.

might even pull my cube out and if i can remember grab the tool i used years ago to make codes via its viper chip.

Comment

You should go to :
          1. Settings
          2. System
          3. Auto-Start Settings
          4. Uncheck the option that says Download Update File for System Software
          5. In that way you are safe from your Ps vita auto-downloading that update file every time it is in sleep mode
          When it comes to the Ps2 i don't really know much about as I was into the original Xbox back then and psp ...
          Last edited by Borderlinez; 08-12-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X