RinCheat Assistant ver 1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RinCheat Assistant ver 1.1

Credits to deveopler that goes by name Red !

information from the man himself !!

This is a tool to assist with making your cheat file for Rinnegatamante's rinCheat while you search/find new cheats with his handy plugin.

rinAssistant works by taking the Game ID that you enter and generating/editing a new text file depending on if you have an instance for your Game ID or not. If you already have a cheat file with the Game ID, the tool will simply add your new cheats to it without breaking the formatting. All with a simple click of a button!

Here is an example of what the final output will look like with multiple cheats(I used two of the same as an example)

SOURCE

DOWNLOAD

sounds excellent, sods law i had a vita locked away doing nothing then got rid of it.... not long after the darn thing was hacked.

hopefully i will be getting a vita that is compatible to install cfw and id be very interested in making codes for the vita.

Comment

ive just got a new vita and downloaded rincheat and done as the guide says, but when I press start and select I don't see the menu.

‚Äčis this because I am playing a game card and not a downloaded game?

Comment

Rincheat will only work on vpk files not cartridges . and you must be on firmware 3.60 with henkaku active ... install vpk file through ftp or rip your cartridge through vitamin2.0 or mai dump to get a vpk version .
        Please don,t trust those vpks found online as they can brick your vita . serious warning .
        Eveything has to go through henkaku for anything to work . that is the way it is
        Vosman cheat devices works on everything but he makes them for specific games .

Comment

Originally posted by Borderlinez View Post
          Rincheat will only work on vpk files not cartridges . and you must be on firmware 3.60 with henkaku active ... install vpk file through ftp or rip your cartridge through vitamin2.0 or mai dump to get a vpk version .
          Please don,t trust those vpks found online as they can brick your vita . serious warning .
          Eveything has to go through henkaku for anything to work . that is the way it is
          Vosman cheat devices works on everything but he makes them for specific games .
          Hi thanks for the reply, yes i later found that it only works on downloaded games.

Anyone know if this is getting updated because i think its menu (for cheat searching) could be better but as it is it seems fine, if im able to make a code i guess using jax and daxter is a poor start because i remember it not been easy to find codes for the ps2.

Comment

Working...
          X