VitaCheat/Final Cheat Update from Dev

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VitaCheat/Final Cheat Update from Dev

Over on another Site, Temp ;) , a User contacted the Dev of VC/FC to inquire about a Update that will work with 3.65 Enso. The Dev replied back saying there will be a Update, but has been so busy, that there has not been time to Release it. So there is hope for those who are waiting and dont want to Update to 3.65 Enso yet.
    But for now, VitaCheat z03Beta will work with 3.65 ..........but you may encounter a few Bugs. Reports are there are Apps and Games that will not run, or the Device/Game/App will Freeze on you. Just need to make out a List on what works and what gets problems.
    Stay tuned

z03Beta freezes at the Live Area if you have it called out in the *All section of your config in the Tai folder. Works ok if you call it for individual Game ID's.

Comment

Originally posted by dethboy View Post
      z03Beta freezes at the Live Area if you have it called out in the *All section of your config in the Tai folder. Works ok if you call it for individual Game ID's.
      I haven't had that issue, though it did make at least one game I have reboot the handheld. Had to disable vitacheat just to play the game.
      Last edited by TechnoMage; 03-21-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoMage View Post

I haven't had that issue, though it did make at least one game I have reboot the handheld. Had to disable vitacheat just to play the game.

You should post the name of the game...

Comment

Originally posted by dethboy View Post

You should post the name of the game...
          The Bit.Trip

Comment

Updated. Should have a 3.60 Enso and 3.65 Enso z05 . Also read down at the bottom. Looks like we will either get a Update containing a Pointer Search Option, or get a PC App that can be used for it :D
            http://finalcheat.github.io/

Comment

Working...
            X