• PCSE00061 LEGO Batman 2 (US)

Code:
    VPK 2.0
    Version 1.0
    Code:
    # PCSE00061 

_V0 1,000,000,000 Studs
    $0200 811B1B30 05F5E0FF
    Yeah, Health is Dynamic. Stud Code seems to Work in any Level. Seriously hope Pointer Tools will be found or Released soon. Now that I am getting a little better at finding Codes........ :(

PCSE00067 LEGO Lord of the Rings (US)
    Not sure, but I ran a search before, and I found a 4 Line Address for the Stud Code, but now that I know how to find them and have the Gauge Reflect the Code amount, .......

Code:
    old Code I found which was problematic
    # PCSE00067

_V0 Studs Alt
    $0200 811C2280 3B9AC9FF
    $0200 811C2868 3B9AC9FF
    $0200 811C98F0 3B9AC9FF
    $0200 81429530 3B9AC9FF
    Code:
    New Confirmed Code. Only 1 Line which seems to work wherever.
    # PCSE00067

_V0 1,000,000,000
    $0200 811C98F0 3B9AC9FF

Comment

Where is the Pointer Test Judgement in VitaCheat? Looking on Speedfly and I see that under z02 beta beta Release. Sound like it has a Pointer Search in it somewhere? It does contain a Export/Import Memory Feature....... Going to see.....

Comment

Yeah......until someone Releases the Info on how to find Pointers, or Releases Tools that can find Pointers............. . You know they are out there. There are a cpl Lego Game Cheats out there that have Health Codes, or even God of War Collection or Mortal Kombat Codes, that could not be found without some kind of Tool. If they were Released, MANY People could find Codes. Also, Speedfly now has a VIP Section where if you Pay, you get the really Good Codes that are Released. :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Smoker1 View Post
          Yeah......until someone Releases the Info on how to find Pointers, or Releases Tools that can find Pointers............. . You know they are out there. There are a cpl Lego Game Cheats out there that have Health Codes, or even God of War Collection or Mortal Kombat Codes, that could not be found without some kind of Tool. If they were Released, MANY People could find Codes. Also, Speedfly now has a VIP Section where if you Pay, you get the really Good Codes that are Released. :mad:

These guys at speedfly see ways of making money off of this and I bet you that there is probably a more advanced version of Psvita Cheat that they have and will just not release it . Nor will they release that dma tool, cheat searcher,
          What you have is a bunch of experienced hackers that have nothing to loose and just realized that they can gain money from this .
          But I do hope that they release it anyways ...fingers crossed

Comment

Borderlinez : Just to verify: VitaCheat will NOT work with Official PSN Games, correct? Been trying to find Codes for a specific Game of mine, and the Codes that I come up with dont have ANY effect. Example: a Money Code. Only 1 Address comes up.

Edit: Seriously thinking of getting the VIP Service, getting the Extra Codes, and Posting them. LOL
            Last edited by Smoker1; 01-17-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoker1 View Post
              Borderlinez : Just to verify: VitaCheat will NOT work with Official PSN Games, correct? Been trying to find Codes for a specific Game of mine, and the Codes that I come up with dont have ANY effect. Example: a Money Code. Only 1 Address comes up.

Edit: Seriously thinking of getting the VIP Service, getting the Extra Codes, and Posting them. LOL

Most of these games are dma ... the majority about 98% of all released games on the vita are ... not 100% sure but psn is known for having solid encryptions on their games
              What i Know is ↓
              Nonpdrm uses a fake license feature to repeat the rif key so no it will not give you useful results .... and Mai dump and vpk have manipulated eboots to get them to write codes...
              You will have to disable Nonpdrm for this one to work ... it is made strictly for psn games ... exactly the same installation as Nonpdrm.
              You should a little pressure on these guys at speedfly to release the simplest version of their tool

you can try this ReNpDrm
              Last edited by Borderlinez; 01-17-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Well, a lot of Users are not happy with ReNpDRM. Think Beta3 Release was by far the best, but the rest have Issues.

I am trying to get Codes for my Official PSN Copy of Urban Trial Freestyle. It comes to the Point where only 1 Address/Values shows up.......but nothing. I have tried the VPK, Mai and NoNpDRM Copies, but they all end up being Trial Versions that leave you at the Screen before the Intro Video starts Playing.

Unfortunately, there are only 2 ways to Pay for the VIP Service: Alipay, or WeChat. Have to Scan a QR Code in order to Pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                X