PCSE00001 - US - Ridge Racer - V1.0 - Vitamin 2.0

# PCSE00001

_V0 Money at $10,088,080
    S0100 813FFE90 0000EE90

Hi Smoker1.

If you want to edit your code:
    $0200 813FFE90 3B9AC9FF

This gives you 999999999CR

Also a tip when doing Cash to set the value to max if you don't know how to convert dec to hex you can enter a dec value by pressing square when entering value.

also when writing code:
    $0000 is 8bit
    $0100 is 16bit
    $0200 is 32bit

Comment

Yeah, big time Noob when it comes to Searching for Codes. Simple Items like Time or Money I can figure out finding. But on Asphalt:Injection, I tried going for as Max as possible, and I ended up getting a Negative Cash Amount in the Millions. LOL

But yeah, seriously need help finding the Nitrous Code/s so all 3 Tanks are full. Codes like that I cant seem to figure out.
      Last edited by Smoker1; 10-17-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoker1 View Post
        Yeah, big time Noob when it comes to Searching for Codes. Simple Items like Time or Money I can figure out finding. But on Asphalt:Injection, I tried going for as Max as possible, and I ended up getting a Negative Cash Amount in the Millions. LOL

But yeah, seriously need help finding the Nitrous Code/s so all 3 Tanks are full. Codes like that I cant seem to figure out.

try searching for each bar on its own, but if its dynamic you wont find it

Comment

Ridge racer is heavily dma espescially those three bars for nitrous so unless a debugger for eboot editing or dma tool is released or leaked you will not find the pointer

Comment

Yeah, I did 2 Searches already. 1 a Normal Search, then a Fuzzy Search. Different Addresses, different Values.

Edit: I take it Asphalt: Injection is the same way for the Adrenaline/Boost?
            Last edited by Smoker1; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Yeah, I did 2 Searches already. 1 a Normal Search, then a Fuzzy Search. Different Addresses, different Values.

Edit: I take it Asphalt: Injection is the same way for the Adrenaline/Boost?

youll find quiet alot of games are like this, its a shame we cant dump the ram because i think HxD could find the pointers or maybe TEMPAR (i used for 3DS codes)

Comment

Yeah, that would be nice to do. Does MemDump do this? The Codes as far as I can tell are compatible. How I did the Mortal Kombat Codes except for the Time Code which was simple to find. Though, I had to verify the Life Bar Code with Eco95. Some reason the MemDump Code was different from what he gave me after I Posted what it said in the DL on Speedfly.
                Code included in the Memdump:
                <cheat>
                <title>P1 Inf HP ª±®aµL**¦å
                <enabled>1
                <byte>4
                <address>0x8D835934
                <value>0x3F800000
                </cheat>

What it was SUPPOSED to be
                <cheat>
                <title>P1 Inf HP ª±®aµL**¦å
                <enabled>1
                <byte>4
                <address>0x8A835934
                <value>0x3F800000
                </cheat>

Same with the Injustice:GAU Health Bars. Code was Off. But once I verified it, everything was working, and was compatible with VitaCheat/FinalCheat

Comment

it could be similar to Gateshark vs Gateway on the 3ds, i used to make codes the old way using the QR scanner and then Gateway released an actual cheat engine for its card and the addresses were almost identical and you could easily port

Comment

What does the Memory Dumper do in VitaCheat?

Comment

• jialeyne19
                      jialeyne19 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      just like savedata editing., dumped then edit the file on pc then import the moded file
                      Last edited by jialeyne19; 4 weeks ago.

Can anyone else help with finding the Inf NOS Code?

Comment

Can anyone else help with finding the Inf NOS Code?
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_128_1509837543726_704[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_129_1509837544942_616[/ATTACH]
                      as boarderlinez has said, this is one of those games that has dynamic memory adresses, so wont be possible unless someone has the tools to find pointers.

Comment

Working...
                      X