X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 13 PCSD00021 /PCSF00034

Unit 13 PCSD00021 /PCSF00034

Cheat Device by Vosman !
    Another amazing device works on cartridge as well so you don't need no vpk game file just pop your cartridge in and have fun

YOUR PS VITA MUST BE ON FÍRMWARE 3.60 WITH TAI HENKAKU INSTALLED AND ACTIVATED FOR THIS TO WORK !

For game ver 1.01 install update first then device

Installation method :

With tai henkaku installed and active molecularshell or vitashell whatever your preference ..
    1. Ftp to into your ps vita
    2. To enable ftp press select on your vita while in vitashell or molecularshell put the address that pops up into your filezilla or flashxp and connect.
    3. Go to uxo:tai/
    4. Put the unit13 SUPRX file in the tai folder
    5. Open the config.txt file on your pc or through your vita and include these lines and save it
    6. *PCSD00021
      ux0:tai/unit13.suprx
      *PCSF00034
      ux0:tai/unit13.suprx
    7. Press start to get into henkaku settings and scroll down to reload the taihen config.txt so that your changes can take effect !
    8. Start your game
    Open cheat menu during gameplay with

Open menu
    DOWN+SELECT

Close menu with X

Cheats
    1 unlimited HP
    2 set ammo
    3 set grenades (this won't work on the PSCF00034 version of the game)

Download HERE
    Last edited by Borderlinez; 03-26-2017, 04:53 PM.

How can you report levels that the infinite health code doesn't work, so far noticed level 10 infinite health doesn't work.

​Also I cant figure rincheat out so wondering does vosman take requests?

Comment

The thing with unit 13 is that at times you have to restart the game for the cheat to take effect again . don't know why it does that my guess is that the subroutine used in the CD is missing a hook .
      But it works most of the time I have only noticed this not working on two occasions on my end .
      Vosman is difficult to get in touch with and he does not take any requests...some times he is on this you can pm him to see if he responds .

Comment

Originally posted by Borderlinez View Post
        The thing with unit 13 is that at times you have to restart the game for the cheat to take effect again . don't know why it does that my guess is that the subroutine used in the CD is missing a hook .
        But it works most of the time I have only noticed this not working on two occasions on my end .
        Vosman is difficult to get in touch with and he does not take any requests...some times he is on this you can pm him to see if he responds .
        yea this is the first mission ive noticed it not working.

i know vosman is a busy guy i think i recall messaging him once in the past but never anything as a request.

the main reason i got the vita again was after hearing of the exploits and rincheat, thinking id be able to make codes using it but i think the app is fake, it does nothing at all when you search.

it has no explination of what code types you want to search, as an example i did a known search and returned 4 results - impossible.

shame theres no method of dumping the games memory and using pc tools to open and search like you could with the old 3ds exploit.

Comment

re up please

Comment

I will add a link tomorrow I think I still have it in my vita

Comment

Working...
            X