Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted Golden Abyss PCSD00001 /VCAS34001

Cheat Device by Vosman !
    This amazing device works on cartridge as well so you don't need no vpk game file just pop your cartridge in and have fun

YOUR PS VITA MUST BE ON FÍRMWARE 3.60 WITH TAI HENKAKU INSTALLED AND ACTIVATED FOR THIS TO WORK !

For game ver 1.03 install update first then device

Installation method :

With tai henkaku installed and active molecularshell or vitashell whatever your preference ..
    1. Ftp to into your ps vita
    2. To enable ftp press select on your vita while in vitashell or molecularshell put the address that pops up into your filezilla or flashxp and connect.
    3. Go to uxo:tai/
    4. Put the uncharted SUPRX file in the tai folder
    5. Open the config.txt file on your pc or through your vita and include these lines and save it
    6. *PCSD00001
      ux0:tai/uncharted.suprx
      *VCAS34001
      ux0:tai/uncharted.suprx
    7. Press start to get into henkaku settings and scroll down to reload the taihen config.txt so that your changes can take effect !
    8. Start your game
    Open cheat menu during gameplay with

TRIANGLE+DOWN ▲+↓

To close the menu with press X

Cheats
    1 infinite HP
    2 set ammo

Download HERE
    Last edited by Borderlinez; 03-26-2017, 04:28 PM.

finaly figured out how to get this game to boot, turns out the install options settings were wrong.

only problem is, cant find this version :(

Comment

I don't understand why you are having problems with these plugins , vpk files or whatever .. for me everything worked without any issues .. make sure you are running henkaku latest version .
      in moleculeshell you can enable unsafe mode by press the start button while in moleculeshell change option to on and enable spoofing so that you can access psn store as well.
      Note that in unsafe mode it recommended highly not install vpks found online on your vita you can easily brick your vita that way .

All of vosman's hack vita hacks or rather most of them are for Asian versions if you could get in touch with him he can add your game id in his device he did it for me with killzone .
      or you can try to find a vpk VCAS version but like i said there are none issues with the save function when you want to continue a game certain games give that error save cannot be found and then you wish you had cartridge to skip past those issues .

So his killzone ver 3 cheat device works on the european version of that game without any issues whatsoever

This is where i bought my copy good luck . scroll down and you will see where it says VCAS-34001
      click HERE

Last edited by Borderlinez; 04-26-2017, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Borderlinez View Post
        I don't understand why you are having problems with these plugins , vpk files or whatever .. for me everything worked without any issues .. make sure you are running henkaku latest version .
        in moleculeshell you can enable unsafe mode by press the start button while in moleculeshell change option to on and enable spoofing so that you can access psn store as well.
        Note that in unsafe mode it recommended highly not install vpks found online on your vita you can easily brick your vita that way .

All of vosman's hack vita hacks or rather most of them are for Asian versions if you could get in touch with him he can add your game id in his device he did it for me with killzone .
        or you can try to find a vpk VCAS version but like i said there are none issues with the save function when you want to continue a game certain games give that error save cannot be found and then you wish you had cartridge to skip past those issues .

this is where i bought my copy good luck . scroll down and you will see where it says VCAS-34001
        click HERE
        hi,

i later found the issues i was having is the install instructions on the sites were wrong, i had downloaded multiple versions of this game and all had the same steps and i thought this cant be right, so i did a new download and tested changing the settings one at a time and testing, then found only option 3 was needed (not 3 and 5) and the game worked, and i tested the same on the other downloads and they also worked.

I will go back to Killzone and see if the same applies, if the install notes were wrong because uncharted is now working great.

Comment

so did you find a VCAS version that uncharted ? and if so are you using the cheat device .?

Comment

Originally posted by Borderlinez View Post
            so did you find a VCAS version that uncharted ? and if so are you using the cheat device .?
            no not able to find a link to it yet, but i think if maybe editing the eboot and sfo might work but cant try that till i get home from work

Comment

yes you can dump your game via vitamin 2.0 to have your own vpk of your game and extract the eboot via ftp process very similar to the ps3 process path is ux0:app/VCAS or whatever your game id is to get that eboot .

link if you don't have vitamin 2.0

HERE
              Last edited by Borderlinez; 04-26-2017, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Info about vitamin from the founder himself

find it ↓
                HERE

Comment

Can you share the offset/code for be used in finalcheat?

Comment

• Retroboy
                    Retroboy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I doubt that will be possible unless Vosman releases them

the file was deleted
                  please re up and if possible i want eur version of uncharted
                  thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X