Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artemis Constant Crashing

Hi

The other week my FAT (LAUNCH) PS3 died on me and I have just got hold of another PS3 that has been downgraded and is running the latest CFW (DEX) I think its a custom built CFW.

I have installed Artmemis and copied over all the cheat files, the pkg and cheat files were already on my computer from when i installed it to my fat.

But its odd that no matter what game/codes i try, when i press the PS button then Start, it causes the console to crash.

If I try apply the codes over CCAPI the game doesnt crash, but the codes are the same.

Is there something that is with my console that could be causing it to crash all the time, because on games i knew worked ok with my FAT some reason wont on this slim, but works if i apply using CCAPI

Originally posted by Retroboy View Post
    Hi

The other week my FAT (LAUNCH) PS3 died on me and I have just got hold of another PS3 that has been downgraded and is running the latest CFW (DEX) I think its a custom built CFW.

I have installed Artmemis and copied over all the cheat files, the pkg and cheat files were already on my computer from when i installed it to my fat.

But its odd that no matter what game/codes i try, when i press the PS button then Start, it causes the console to crash.

If I try apply the codes over CCAPI the game doesnt crash, but the codes are the same.

Is there something that is with my console that could be causing it to crash all the time, because on games i knew worked ok with my FAT some reason wont on this slim, but works if i apply using CCAPI
    I had this problem a while back with the two MGSV games. They kept freezing up with Artemis but worked well with CCAPI and Netcheat (except Phantom Pain). I found the problem was the CCAPI. I uninstalled it and Artemis was working fine with them. Try that and see if it works.

Comment

i have ccapi installed this is how i am applying codes via my laptop.

the new ps3 i have set up exactly the same as i had my fat, the only difference is that someone else had downgraded and isntalled the cfw.

Comment

Yea i had to exact problem running Rebug 4.81.1, disabled webman through my rebug tools and artemis worked like a charm, but now it can't save, as when i seem to progress in the game, if i try to save or it autosaves, it boots me out to the ps3 safe menu and then causing me to restart my ps3. can anyone help me out as to why it does that? or if im missing something.

Comment

i liked the idea of artemis, i think it might be something with rebug because ive seen that the ps3 i bought has rebug/dex..... in the end ive decided to use netcheat again.

Comment

Working...
          X