Clear All

• Resistance 2 BCES-00226

Request for ver1.00

infinite ammo
    infinite health /invincible !
    debug menu if possible

thanks !

Eboot version 1.00 below is the link !
    Last edited by Borderlinez; 07-31-2016, 05:19 AM.

If you could provide your decrypted eboot, I could likely port all BCUS codes to your version.
    Artemis Database December 4, 2017
    www.4shared.com/s/fk9McBekKca
    www.sendspace.com/file/6nm2bf

Tutorials
    https://www.4shared.com/zip/MmXYCA9Eca/Tutorials_June_2_2017.html

Comment

Thanks for your help the link to the files ver1.00 is available in the previous post !

Comment

I just compared your EBOOT.BIN and game.self to my files, they are 100% identical. Any code for the BCUS version I posted will work perfectly on your version, just make sure you modify the game.self file instead of EBOOT.BIN because this game kind of doesn't use EBOOT.BIN for much. The EBOOT.BIN is identical to the game.self file too. Just modify your game.self, or modify your eboot.bin and rename it to game.self and replace the game.self file with it.

Tutorials

Comment

Yes thank you for your help .. will do that !

Comment

Having a problem getting this game to work for DEX. If I update the game to version 1.60 the game doesn't go past the main menu, It gets stuck saving the game. I delete the game data boot game so it install version 1.0. goes past main menu in game but the game can't attach with netcheat with the debug game.self file after renaming it to EBOOT.BIN and putting it in the game folder through flashfxp and still won't attach to netcheat.

Comment

You might need the rebug trick. I think the game.self was single player, and EBOOT.BIN was for online and the main menu stuff. Some games have some kind annoying debug checking thing.

On the rebug versions at 4.78 or whatever and higher, in the rebug toolbox in the 2nd area are the things for "Rebug mode", "Retail mode", "Debug/CEX menu", whatever.

Before anything:
              1. While the debug menu is set to debug or whatever it was called that wasn't CEX, make sure Release mode is set to debug, Also make sure boot mode is set to system software mode.

2. Go to rebug toolbox, in that 2nd set of stuff make sure rebug mode is set and the next 2 options are the normal retail/cex/whatever options.

3. Make no attempt to use the target manager to connect to the PS3. If you do, the game will detect it wherever it is set, and it'll stop your game from booting.

4. Once you get to whatever point in the game where you want to try finding a code, connect with target manager and the debugger and start your search. But with most games like this, it will disable trophies and saving your game, so make sure you save nearby wherever you want before you connect.

If you connect to the PS3 before you get to where you want, or maybe even play some other game that works normal, disconnect the target manager, and start the problematic game, it will still not start. It seems like if it connects even once at any point, something has been set and you won't be able to do anything other than disconnect target manager and reboot the PS3 to fix that.

I also had the BCUS version and wanted to find a way of just having all weapons and grenade types but never had the patience to keep chasing it because I kept crashing the game. I found it for Resistance 3 and did an incredibly sloppy but functional code to have all weapons for Resistance 1 Fall Of Man, this was the 1 I lost patience on and it was around the time my PS3 died.

Tutorials

Comment

i couldn't get it to work so i just loaded artemis with some codes. if i have to hack anything i'll try to see if i can get netcheat to work.

Comment

Working...
                X