Dishonored BLUS30501 V1.04 and/or BLES10924 V1.01

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dishonored BLUS30501 V1.04 and/or BLES10924 V1.01

I am hoping anyone can look into either ID region for this game. This game is enjoyable as well as a thrilling experience to play but not without its own set of flaws (even on the easiest difficulty) The enemies act like they are supreme elite guards that constantly spam gunshots at you, when you try to kill them with your sword, they can dodge your sword attacks left and right like they are some sort of ninjas and constantly kick you back. Not to mention they can see you from a mile away and the next thing you know, you're fighting 20 guards at once. That was all one Easy difficulty. At times it's frustrating playing like this. With stealth, one wrong move and all the above I mentioned and more come crashing down on you.

If anyone can look into this with finding these cheats for this game I'd be extremely grateful.

1) Invincibility
    2) No Blink Distance Limit (Vertically or Horizontally)
    3) One Hit Kill
    4) All enemies Ignore You

Thank You!!
    Last edited by Sam100; 04-01-2018, 12:02 AM.

Originally posted by Sam100 View Post
    I am hoping anyone can look into either ID region for this game. This game is enjoyable as well as a thrilling experience to play but not without its own set of flaws (even on the easiest difficulty) The enemies act like they are supreme elite guards that constantly spam gunshots at you, when you try to kill them with your sword, they can dodge your sword attacks left and right like they are some sort of ninjas and constantly kick you back. Not to mention they can see you from a mile away and the next thing you know, you're fighting 20 guards at once. That was all one Easy difficulty. At times it's frustrating playing like this. With stealth, one wrong move and all the above I mentioned and more come crashing down on you.

If anyone can look into this with finding these cheats for this game I'd be extremely grateful.

1) Invincibility
    2) No Blink Distance Limit (Vertically or Horizontally)
    3) One Hit Kill
    4) All enemies Ignore You

Thank You!!
    so I have some time I'm going to look at this game

Comment

Thank You GuitarMan, Could you have the offset cheats in OGP/COP format?

Once again Thank You!
      Last edited by Sam100; 04-09-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X