• Show
Clear All

• fuel memory code request

Game name: FUELâ„¢
    Game Version:BLES00570
    Game ID:1.0
    Code Type Requesting: Memory
    Code Device: NetCheats Artemis
    Last edited by youchiro23; 09-25-2017, 06:26 PM.

anybody please only max speed for free roam, race and challenge

Comment

please somebody

Comment

let's go nobody

Comment

SPEED CODE PLEASE

Comment

I don't own Fuel and have rarely turned on my PS3 all Summer because it's too hot and my PS3 overheats in less than 1 minute. Get Rebug 4.81. I wouldn't recommend rebug 4.82, that had issues with me for some reason. Download and install NetCheat and ProDG for the PS3. On rebug, install the rebug toolbox. Turn on QA mode in the toolbox, reboot PS3. In the rebug toolbox, use it to dump your root key or whatever it was. Use the toolbox to convert the console ID to DEX, and then the kernel to DEX. Connect a LAN cable from your PS3 to pc. Check your pc network settings and give your PS3 nearby addresses. While in DEX, with the toolbox, turn on rebug mode or debug or whatever it was, set the debug thing to dex instead of cex qa. In the normal PS3 settings thing, go to the bottom to debug stuff. Boot mode and the system software need to be set to system software mode and debug. Set the network settings to single instead of dual. Use Target Manager to search for and connect to your PS3. Set your PS3 to dex in target manager.

Copy ProDG's ps3tmapi_net.dll to netcheat's folder and use netcheat to see if you can connect to your PS3.
            For your debug fake self files, from the PS3 game's folder, /USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN needs to be copied to your PC. Use various tools from online to decrypt it to a normal EBOOT.ELF, and then make_fself.exe to convert it to a debug EBOOT.BIN. Copy that over your game's copy of the file on your PS3. In Netcheat, don't forget to set it to use the Target Manager API thing. Use netcheat to Attach while the game is running. If you can get that far, let me know. I don't even know if I'll still be doing codes even when the Winter comes, I'm kind of burnt out on all games.
            Artemis Database December 4, 2017
            www.4shared.com/s/fk9McBekKca
            www.sendspace.com/file/6nm2bf

Tutorials
            https://www.4shared.com/zip/MmXYCA9Eca/Tutorials_June_2_2017.html

Comment

FUEL BLES00570 REQUEST CODE MAX SPEED, ASPHALT - OFFROAD NO DECREASE SPEED, INVISIBLE CAR, ETC

Comment

This eboot .elf say in some parts it says cheat if you can help me find the speed and statistics of the vehicles

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mp30rd...EBOOT.ELF/file

Comment

Working...
                X