Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persona 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Persona 5

    I think I found a bug although I haven't nailed down which code it is yet. One of the codes messes with Persona fusion so that Arcana Burst doesn't work, and it changes the EXP until level up to an absurdly high number. This bug doesn't affect every Persona though, but it does get annoying sometimes.

    I'm assuming it's the exp code, but I'll keep testing.

    EDIT: Yup, it's the EXP code.
    Last edited by squall23; 2 weeks ago.

  • #2
    I'd like to request:

    Infinite SP
    EXP multiplier
    A joker code that repeats the time (this was my favourite cheat I used all the way back for Persona 4)

    Comment


    • #3
      comparing some eboot i found this value:
      Money MAX , HP does not cut ,Experience 2 times ,No ammo ,Item MAX ,Material can be synthesized ,Lv limit release during persona synthesis, Associate HP9999
      Knowledge / Dexterity / Softness / Attractiveness

      search and replace in eboot

      41 80 00 30 33 18 00 01 32 F7
      60 00 00 00 33 18 00 01 32 F7

      7F 23 07 B4 38 A0 00 84 F8 61
      1C 79 00 02 38 A0 00 84 F8 61

      40 81 00 08 60 A4 00 00 60 85
      60 00 00 00 60 A4 00 00 60 85

      40 81 00 08 38 60 03 E7 60 64
      60 00 00 00 38 60 03 E7 60 64

      7C A6 20 10 B0 A3 02 94 4E 80
      60 85 00 00 B0 A3 02 94 4E 80

      40 81 00 10 80 7F 00 00 60 63
      48 00 00 10 80 7F 00 00 60 63

      7C 63 07 B4 38 80 00 90 F8 61
      1C 63 00 02 38 80 00 90 F8 61

      41 82 02 2C 33 41 02 88 63 04
      48 00 02 2C 33 41 02 88 63 04

      42 50 01 00 00 03 E9 00 01 00
      33 50 01 00 00 03 E9 00 01 00

      Comment


      • #4
        converted those codes to netcheat but the game crashed on fight, also the last code is not on eboot.

        EDIT: my bad, the crash was my error converting the codes, now they work but they do some things diferent.
        i got, inf money, inf mp, inf ammo, no lvl cap when fusing personas and more points gained in knowledge, guts, etc.

        here are the converted codes

        Code:
        0 001020F0 60000000
        
        0 001EEC08 1C790002
        
        0 0024B3A0 60000000
        0 00A95CAC 60000000
        
        0 0025B874 60850000
        
        0 005FD8D8 48000010
        
        0 0063D418 1C630002
        
        0 006D3F54 4800022C
        Last edited by boltcrank; 2 weeks ago.

        Comment


        • #5
          I wish someone can make fast CO-OP codes (i think japanese ver has one)

          Comment


          • #6
            I've saw this game for download and asked Hiei to give a look, also helped him with some values to compile a list and give ideas of codes. So far we're still testing, he'll probably post his entire list later one day. But so far what i can say that was already hacked for the USA version(ti'll someone convert or port to any other region if they're patient enough) is:
            Code:
            - Money Max on Change
            - Max/Infinite Items on Get/Use
            - 100% Drop Rate or Guaranteed Drop from Enemy
            - Infinite HP/SP(Atm with an visual glitch on the hearts, still needs some fixes).
            - Inf Ammo in Battle(Only infinite, don't mean can shot without stop since when all the bullets are used turn is skipped, but can fire 6 more shots in the later turn).
            - Max All Social Stats on Change(Charm, Courage, Kindness, Intelligence and the other).
            - Cancel/Null Detection Gauge in Palaces(It's a little tricky, since at some points or exactly when you're going for the boss, bar or gauge must be filled to 99 or game is locked in a loop, need to de-activate this one to follow the story, maybe in the future with a button combo).
            - Exp Multiplier x?
            - Money Mulpiplier x? per battle
            - Arcana Exp/Point Multiplier x?(Reduces the amount of encounters with the character you need to do to boost the level of the arcana, i've tried it up to x16 and started getting 1 arcana level per event watched).
            - Equiped Persona Modifier(Change equipped persona to any, DLC ones included as well on the list).
            - Equipped Persona Skill Modifier(able to change all skills from the persona to whatever you want based on the compiled list).
            - Equipped Persona Stats Modifier(Max all stats)
            - Freeze Day Advance(Causes a loop in the game and keeps repeating the same day, for example, if you already watched all the events when activated the code, will keep on repeating the events in the morning and such, but will guarantee you more time to watch arcana related events and do side-quests if you want, or even boost other social stats if you won't use the code anyway, this one still needs to add a button combo since it locks the game in only 1 day and needs to be able to freely de-activate later).
            - Freeze Time of the Day(for example, if you were in Afternoon when activated this one, afternoon will repeat itself in a loop ti'll code is de-activated, same as the code above, needing a joker/button command).
            When codes are fully tested and finished, Hiei will post the complete version of the list(if he have some more later as well), then others will be able to port to EUR if the guys want anyway.. The code list is still being worked on and tested... a little bit later he'll post in his blog or in this page the complete one and other person can do a port or whatever to other regions. We kinda prefer US region games though =B
            Last edited by JorgeFFC; 2 weeks ago.

            Comment


            • #7
              For what it's worth, I was able to convert the Japanese code for day looping for the EUR version. One warning though. DO NOT use this code if the day after has an important event. The event will start and could lead to glitches.

              0003A710 30A50000 (this is after subtracting 10000)

              Tested and working too. However, I haven't been able to convert any of the other codes at all. None of offsets are anywhere close in the EUR version so I don't want to try screwing things up.
              Last edited by squall23; 2 weeks ago.

              Comment


              • #8
                Squall, gimme the EUR eboot via a download link, while Hiei does his hacking toward US i'll try to port it to EUR on time as well

                squall23 hey, it seems the eboot from USA Retail is equal to the Eboot on PSN EUR, most likely no changes(i've searched the area for about 3 codes and they stood the same, offset and pattern for those. Can u test some of the ones we made just to make sure it's the exactly same?(since i don't have EUR PSN version, can't test myself anyway, but looking at the eboot they seem pretty much the same thing). Here goes some for you to make a testing just to make sure they do work...
                Code:
                Max Money in Change
                0 0024B35C 48000008
                0 0024B3A0 60000000
                
                Max Item on Change/Get
                0 002619F0 48000008
                
                100% Drop Rate(Guaranteed)
                0 0025B564 60000000
                
                Inf Ammo
                0 0025B874 38A00063
                These above were made to the USA retail one, however it seems both eboots seemed exactly the same for me, give it a test through Netcheat just to confirm if you can(since i have no PSN version). If they are the same, i'll also tell hiei so he add a note saying it's for both anyway when he posts his list...
                Last edited by JorgeFFC; 2 weeks ago. Reason: Already got an eboot.

                Comment


                • #9
                  kiokoman's codes works fine for me (eu eboot mod) . I hope for Arcana Exp/CO-OP code to release soon. In jap ver it gives you instant lvl up after one event.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Posted Hiei codes here if you guys want though Persona 5 - CMP

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JorgeFFC View Post
                      Squall, gimme the EUR eboot via a download link, while Hiei does his hacking toward US i'll try to port it to EUR on time as well

                      squall23 hey, it seems the eboot from USA Retail is equal to the Eboot on PSN EUR, most likely no changes(i've searched the area for about 3 codes and they stood the same, offset and pattern for those. Can u test some of the ones we made just to make sure it's the exactly same?(since i don't have EUR PSN version, can't test myself anyway, but looking at the eboot they seem pretty much the same thing). Here goes some for you to make a testing just to make sure they do work...
                      Code:
                      Max Money in Change
                      0 0024B35C 48000008
                      0 0024B3A0 60000000
                      
                      Max Item on Change/Get
                      0 002619F0 48000008
                      
                      100% Drop Rate(Guaranteed)
                      0 0025B564 60000000
                      
                      Inf Ammo
                      0 0025B874 38A00063
                      These above were made to the USA retail one, however it seems both eboots seemed exactly the same for me, give it a test through Netcheat just to confirm if you can(since i have no PSN version). If they are the same, i'll also tell hiei so he add a note saying it's for both anyway when he posts his list...
                      All tested and working. Thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JorgeFFC View Post
                        Posted Hiei codes here if you guys want though Persona 5 - CMP
                        Thanks, Jorge! You and Hiei the best

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by squall23 View Post
                          I think I found a bug although I haven't nailed down which code it is yet. One of the codes messes with Persona fusion so that Arcana Burst doesn't work, and it changes the EXP until level up to an absurdly high number. This bug doesn't affect every Persona though, but it does get annoying sometimes.

                          I'm assuming it's the exp code, but I'll keep testing.

                          EDIT: Yup, it's the EXP code.

                          note that the EXP you get from bonus arcana is multiplied also... maybe that's why? i've got a lv99 persona with my lovers at lv10

                          Donations are welcome!
                          .
                          My Blog

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah, I've just decided to use 2 eboots, one with the exp code and one without.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It seems the EXP multiplier is not affecting Persona's equipped on the Hero.
                              Anyone else experiencing this?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X