N3DS Cheat Codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N3DS Cheat Codes

Hi, if your looking for 3DS cheat codes then please like my Facebook page, it is Gateways official Facebook page which I will post news updates and also cheat codes (taken from Max-Cheats)

I have a question, and forgive me if this is a dumb question.

I went to the Gateway website and I found that nearly all of the codes there say EUR beside them, which I take to mean that the codes on the site only work for the European versions of the games. So here's my question: Will USA versions of these codes be made soon??? I haven't really bought a Gateway yet, I'm just trying to get more info on it before I buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by dagreatbuzzsaw80 View Post
      I have a question, and forgive me if this is a dumb question.

I went to the Gateway website and I found that nearly all of the codes there say EUR beside them, which I take to mean that the codes on the site only work for the European versions of the games. So here's my question: Will USA versions of these codes be made soon??? I haven't really bought a Gateway yet, I'm just trying to get more info on it before I buy it.

Hi the codes are open to the public to submit so i guess it depends on what the person has.

Comment

Need help completing a Code for StarFox64 3D (USA)
        I found the Inf Health Codes for Stage 1 and Stage 2 (Asteroids). I used TempAR to get the Pointer Code.......but now I am Stuck.
        Code for Inf Health Stage 1:
        0086AF58 7FFFFFFF

Code for Inf Health Stage 2:
        0086DE38 7FFFFFFF

Only 1 Pointer was found (Green Highlighted)

Address: 0x00681E24; Offset: 0x268; Value: 0x0086ACF0

::Generated Code
        60681E24 00000000
        B0681E24 00000000
        00000268 00000000
        D2000000 00000000

Comment

Working...
        X