CMP has been hacked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMP has been hacked

dnawrkshp pointed this out the other day, I don't know when it happened. http://siph0n.in/exploits.php?id=4387
    All of our data has been dumped. I don't know how much of a purpose there would be to changing our passwords, UCF has been absent for over a year so I doubt things will ever get fixed so this could just as well happen every day if somebody wanted. I suppose just make sure you have no data here worth caring about and use a password here you will never use anywhere else?
    Artemis Database December 4, 2017
    www.4shared.com/s/fk9McBekKca
    www.sendspace.com/file/6nm2bf

Tutorials
    https://www.4shared.com/zip/MmXYCA9Eca/Tutorials_June_2_2017.html

THis is from before i installed VB5 this is the reason i shut down and locked all accounts on the old VB Forums .
    this is Really old news and was told to everyone and shown to all when the new forum was put up .. the current forum is not compromised . and the old one . well cant really get much from that one any more since thats been 404 for over 2 years now .
    but like u said UCF has been been away and i never got the info so that i could do all the updates .. its also why my lack of being here over the last few years has been kinda low as well
    i do though have a discord . for CMP .

no one really in it i only shown it to a few people .

For If you like what i do

Comment

that old cmp forum vBulletin 3.8

that why cmp forum vBulletin 5.2 start from fresh

Comment

They should give me Lee4 Job because he is never around anymore !
        People should have more access as members , you should be able to post pictures like game title pics, not everyone has that access.. petty things that are just blocked for no reason.
        Last edited by Borderlinez; 09-12-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

i can open up the stuff .. come on discord more we can discuss some needed changes . Note right now im at work so u will see my name there but i cant respond lol Borderlinez

For If you like what i do

Comment

unfortunately i not active on this forum anymore

Comment

Then I guess I'm not worried. I didn't know this was from years ago. I don't even know what that place is or anything, just got paranoid from dnawrkshp giving me that link since he's never here. I'd be interested in Discord for CMP though. I randomly teach people even though it feels like GuitarMan is the only person to have kept coming back while most people vanish in less than 2 days.

I'd still give Lee4 a big high five for keeping the PS3 games hacked section and requests separated in threads, that saves from the headache of scrolling around for things. I was drunk when I gave him the high five.
              Artemis Database December 4, 2017
              www.4shared.com/s/fk9McBekKca
              www.sendspace.com/file/6nm2bf

Tutorials
              https://www.4shared.com/zip/MmXYCA9Eca/Tutorials_June_2_2017.html

Comment

Working...
              X