ps4 section?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps4 section?

any chance of adding a ps4 section? atleast a save edit section with the release of cyber save editor and save wizard for ps4, it could be helpful....

Im going to leave the Ps4 Codes Section on hackinformer

https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewf...4be37690e20c7b

with out me being able to Get a hold/Track of UCF i need to start protecting our work .g

For If you like what i do

Comment

I was wondering. I kept thinking the second if everything came back online again, I was going to do the boring task of going to every single page and saving them, but too late.
      www.sendspace.com/file/zodu8g = Artemis Database April 22 2017

Comment

Originally posted by bungholio View Post
        I was wondering. I kept thinking the second if everything came back online again, I was going to do the boring task of going to every single page and saving them, but too late.
        Wait, what happened? Is that why the site was down a couple of days ago? Was anything lost?

Comment

I was talking about the Archives being down. I was going to manually save every page but things went down and have been down for months.

Comment

wondering if there will be a free version of save editing, think tools like this charge a high price for what could be pointless code saves or pay for a subscription to not have anything for the games you own.

Comment

Unlike ps3 was full crack, so easy to have BSD.

high price and subscription is to pay to the crack save & pay server cost for 2 years

CMP full support PS4 Save Wizard product

you can submit your saves here
              http://www.savewizard.net/support_game.php
              USA, European, Australia & Asian saves are needed! (Sorry NO Japanese games)

Comment

No Japanese games? Do they not have a way of decrypting them specifically or what's happening with Japanese games??

Comment

Japanese games solo handle by Cyber Gadget

Everything else handle by Save Wizard

Comment

i think for me £38.99 is rather expensive for a cheat product, i understand server costs etc but when devices like action replay were big on the PS1/PS2 this cost would give lifetime use, not a 12 month subscription.

i think when devices like this set high prices its then what leads to hackers making it free.

but looking at say RE HD, it has slot mods to set to max, have the hackers checked because with other versions on other consoles you are actually able to set it to infinity

Comment

Working...
                    X