Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Q8?

Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Hero Q8 is still on this website or not? I remember that he had posted a lot of the codes for 3DS Hacking section on the old forum, since the old forum archive is down, I was wondering if we can all maybe try to salvage as much as we possibly can from the old archive since it probably isn't coming back. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm more curious when that guy who has been holding the site hostage since the dawn of time will finally get around here for a whole second of his life if ever again and get the archives up and running so we can extract every last single page and never have to deal with this situation ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by bungholio View Post
      I'm more curious when that guy who has been holding the site hostage since the dawn of time will finally get around here for a whole second of his life if ever again and get the archives up and running so we can extract every last single page and never have to deal with this situation ever again.
      LOL, at this point, I've given up on the old one and hope to just rebuild a new database from what we can salvage. I might not be very code-savvy, but I'm hella anal about organization, so I would like to be able to help out and create something for a website that used to be a haven of codes for me.

Although, if the guy holding the old site can like just take a minute of his time to let us be able to get every single thing we can off of the old website, that would be wonderful. Isn't there anything that can be done to get the website without him? Like maybe file some sort of claim or something like that?

Comment

nothing can really be done without UCF .. i think real life has just gotten him really busy. i will try again to contact him and see if i can get a response ..
        when he responds i keep trying to get the Keys to the Castle :P

For If you like what i do

Comment

Originally posted by Skiller View Post
          nothing can really be done without UCF .. i think real life has just gotten him really busy. i will try again to contact him and see if i can get a response ..
          when he responds i keep trying to get the Keys to the Castle :P
          Honestly, I appreciate it. It isn't easy to run a website.

Comment

Working...
          X