CMP Archive giving "Datenbankfehler" error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMP Archive giving "Datenbankfehler" error

Give it a click, it's been like this at least a month at this point.
    http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/forum.php
    Are the archives gone forever?
    www.sendspace.com/file/zodu8g = Artemis Database April 22 2017

Originally posted by bungholio View Post
    Give it a click, it's been like this at least a month at this point.
    http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/forum.php
    Are the archives gone forever?

I hope it will be up soon
    read last comments here

http://www.codemasters-project.net/f...-new-cmp-forum

Comment

headline says it all maybe
      • Make note any codes you are posting here that are your own please make sure your backing them up in a text file . this is the internet and things could happen.
      what do you think ?

Comment

Never saw that headline anywhere before. Where'd I skim past that thing by accident??? I really need some kind of entire website downloading tool if it ever comes back up.
        Last edited by bungholio; 11-17-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

i put that headline up a wile ago .. Remember i dont have any control over the sites back end,, i have been trying to get UCF to give me the control back but hes been hit or miss for Many years now .

For If you like what i do

Comment

Any luck reaching UCF yet? It's seemed like a challenge for years waiting entire months at a time for contact. At the same time, how has that only affected the archive but not like this current forum? I just assumed that if 1 thing went down it'd be the whole site every time but this is nice so far where the only thing going down is the thing that constantly went down on its own.
            Last edited by bungholio; 12-21-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

ya im not sure exactly what happen . if left him a few messages but i have yet to get a response back.
              the reason the archive could be down could be do to the reason i asked for it to be updated to the latest of the 4.*VB it had a big security issue, and was one of the reason the forum never was integrated into the new forum as well since had no idea how many accounts my have been effected by the Datadump., but do to the update not happening on the old forum it may have been taken down by that same Flaw. not sure yet since hes yet to get back to me..

but reality i cant keep being the person trying to run this forum with my hands tied think forum retirement might be on its way..

Comment

Originally posted by Skiller View Post
                but reality i cant keep being the person trying to run this forum with my hands tied think forum retirement might be on its way..
                I've been wondering about that guy forever. UCF or something right? So he has basically the whole site, but he's never ever ever ever here to check on anything and goes entire months without checking his emails. How has it always been like this??? I've always been baffled, especially that last year and a half with the previous forums before this new switch. The old forums would go down, and then like the last week of the month they'd be up again and then a few days later they'd be down again for almost the whole month again, and just rinse and repeat all year. He was the guy to contact, and this kept happening, and it was a nonstop pattern. If he's the only person that can fix it but is never around, why does he have it?? I don't know a thing about how anything here works or runs, it's beyond me, but I've always wondered how the dude has this site and things go down but we've always got to alert him to this and then it takes months to even contact him. Does he visit here or anything ever? Does he have a ton of sites and this is like a side thing he kind of just doesn't pay any attention to??

Comment

Any news on the Archive? ALL THOSE PS2 AND 3DS AND PS3 CODES THAT I SHOULD HAVE SAVED BUT DIDN'T, GONEEEEEE!!!! *TEARS*

Comment

Nearly all PS3 codes that were there are in the Artemis database. I don't know what to say about the PS2 codes.

Comment

Originally posted by bungholio View Post
                      Nearly all PS3 codes that were there are in the Artemis database. I don't know what to say about the PS2 codes.
                      Yes, but there were some that were just like offsets and ranges where you could find stuff, like for Kingdom Hearts 1.5, there was a page that had the ranges for like the Characters' equipment slots and all that good stuff. Helped a lot when just wanting to fiddle around with stuff for fun. Also, the 3DS codes are gone, so all the Kingdom Hearts DDD codes are gone, which sucks 'cause the CMP codes were better than the codes I find on other websites.

I hope this gets fixed eventually, but I completely understand that it is hard to run a site single-handed, so I'M HOPIN' FOR THE BEST!

Comment

Its sad to see the old forum gone, there was loads of great codes and esp for the ps3, new laptop setting up netcheat wanting to compile a list of codes for games i own, but the forum is dead

Comment

Skiller

Are you having any luck reaching that dude who can bring the archives back up or is it kind of looking like something that won't ever happen?

Comment

no response yet .,
                            pain

Comment

That dude must be a ghost to be gone over 4 months now. I don't know if it's allowed but you guys can delete the link if needed or just let me know and I'll remove it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g2mmwq

That is every page of nearly every thread from the PS3 Games Hacked section, but I grabbed them all 2 days before the forum switched so I know I missed at least 2 games. Unfortunately I didn't grab anything else, and I know the requests section had some things in them that weren't in the games hacked section, but this is better than nothing I guess.

Comment

• didi18
                                didi18 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you very much, bungholio. I truly appreciate you uploading this.
                            Working...
                            X